Book Geek-out: In a word, ShackLabs
While I'm slaving away at the PhD, I thought I'd start linking my favourite books to do with the company in the blog. That way, you have reference literature and can slowly build up an idea of what I'm planning of doing...
Measurement, Monitoring, Modelling and Control of Bioprocesses
Series: Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology, Vol. 132
Mandenius, Carl-Fredrik, Titchener-Hooker, Nigel J (Eds.)
2013, X, 285 p. 74 illus., 53 illus. in color.
image from: http://kedepot.blogspot.com/2013/10/measurement-monitoring-modelling-and.html
Table of Contents
- Automated Measurement and Monitoring of Bioprocesses: Key Elements of the M3C Strategy, by Bernhard Sonnleitner.
- Automatic Control of Bioprocesses, by Marc Stanke, Bernd Hitzmann.
- An Advanced Monitoring Platform for Rational Design of Recombinant Processes, by G. Striedner, K. Bayer.
- Modelling Approaches for Bio-Manufacturing Operations, by Sunil Chhatre.
- Extreme Scale-Down Approaches for Rapid Chromatography Column Design and Scale-Up During Bioprocess Development, by Sunil Chhatre.
- Applying Mechanistic Models in Bioprocess Development, by Rita Lencastre Fernandes, Vijaya Krishna Bodla, Magnus Carlquist, Anna-Lena Heins, Anna Eliasson Lantz, Gürkan Sin and Krist V. Gernaey.
- Multivariate Data Analysis for Advancing the Interpretation of Bioprocess Measurement and Monitoring Data, by Jarka Glassey.
- Designof Pathway-Level Bioprocess Monitoring and Control Strategies Supported by Metabolic Networks, by Inês A. Isidro, Ana R. Ferreira, João J.Clemente, António E. Cunha, João M. L. Dias, Rui Oliveira.
- Knowledge Management and Process Monitoring of Pharmaceutical Processes in the Quality by Design Paradigm, by Anurag S Rathore, Anshuman Bansal, Jaspinder Hans.
- The Choice of Suitable Online Analytical Techniques and Data Processing for Monitoring of Bioprocesses, by Ian Marison, Siobhán Hennessy, Róisín Foley, Moira Schuler, Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam, Brian Freeland.